Belintertrans-Transport and Logistics Center of the Belarusian Railways (BTLC) and Belintertrans-Germany will be taking part in the 17th China International Transportation and Logistics Expo CITLE on 28-30 of June. The exhibition will be held as part of the 13th China International Logistics Week in Chengdu.
The main task of participating in the expo for BTLC and Belintertrans-Germany is to attract additional cargoes. The specialists plan to discuss cargo traffic development with Chinese partners. The particular attention will be on advertising containerized cargo transportation.
Prospects about the Belarussian Railway services, technical and technological potential of the transportation capacities will also be presented at the exhibition. The Belintertrans-Transport and Logistics Center provides a full range of freight forwarding services. A representative office of Belintertrans-Germany was opened in Beijing. The main activity of the company is to extend cooperation with cargo owners, provide a full range of services from the development of optimal and efficient schemes to transportation accompanying.Read more…
- The Belarussian Railway will participate in the international trade fair “TransRussia-2017”, from 18 to 20 of April in Moscow.
- 14 Apr|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway will hold the Open volleyball championship
- 2 Feb|Corporate News
- The delegation of the Belarussian railway will participate in International conference for the adoption of the text of Convention on direct international railway traffic.
- 11 Nov|Corporate News
- Belarussian Railway and JSC “PKP Intercity” coordinated train on Krakow—Warsaw—Grodno rout from the 4th of September 2016
- 14 Sep|Passenger News
- Bilateral talks of headquarters of the Belarusian railway and JSC "DB Cargo" will take place in Berlin
- 24 May|Corporate News