Passenger service call-center
- Contacts and services at the railway station
- Tickets reservation: tel. 105
- Passenger service call-center: tel. 151 , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for persons with reduced mobility (24/7)
(+375 222) 39 25 47
(+375 29) 739 25 47
(+375 29) 659 25 47
(+375 25) 739 25 47
Service information for people travelling abroad, by phone (+375 222) 39 25 47
March 5, a working meeting took place between the Head of the Belarusian Railway Vladimir Morozov director general of Lithuanian Railways Mantas Bartuska in Minsk.
The heads of railway administrations discussed the results of work on passengers and freight transportation between Belarus—Lithuania in 2019 and prospects of its development.
In 2019 the volume of transported cargo between Belarus—Lithuania exceeded 24,9 mln tonnes, 97,0% compared to 2018.
The sides paid attention to the development of container transportation, including «Viking» container train project. In 2019 the volume of container transportation on the territory of Belarus amounted to 50,000 TEU containers or 111% compared to 2018.
During the meeting the sides also paid attention to the largest joint project — «Containerships train» in Lithuania—Belarus—Ukraine direction. In line with the project the first train left the Lithuanian port Klaipeda on 9 July 2019.Read more…
- Bilateral talks took place in Minsk
- 17 Feb | Corporate News
- Belarus-Mongolia working meeting held in Minsk
- 27 Jan | Corporate News
- Belarusian Railway offers discounts of up to 25%
- 08 Jan | Corporate News
- Belarusian Railway opens operations control center in Minsk on 19 December
- 20 Dec | Corporate News
- 79 additional trains to run during New Year and Christmas holidays
- 16 Dec | Corporate News
- Belarusian Railway will present its potential in Sweden
- 04 Dec | Corporate News
- First export container train with sawn timber has left Belarus for China on 5 November
- 06 Nov | Freight Forwarder News