July 18-19, a working meeting will take place between the Head of the Belarusian Railway Vladimir Morozov director general of Lithuanian Railways Mantas Bartuska in Klaipeda.
The heads of railway administrations will discuss the results of work on passengers and freight transportation between Belarus—Lithuania in 2019 and prospects of its development.
A series of working meetings with logistics and stevedoring companies are also planned.Read more…
- Belarusian Railway put into service additional train between Belarus and Lithuania
- 12 Jul|Passenger News
- Belarusian Railway signed a trilateral agreement at expo Transport logistic-2019 in Munich
- 11 Jun|Corporate News
- Railway companies of Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan sign agreement
- 4 Jun|Corporate News
- Belarusian Railway have signed an agreement on launching a new «Containerships train»
- 29 May|Freight Forwarder News
- Belarusian Railway will showcase its capabilities at Munich expo
- 23 May|Corporate News
- Representatives of Belarusian Railway will take part in meeting of the Council for the railway transport of the Commonwealth Member States
- 13 May|Corporate News