Representatives of the Belarusian Railway will take part in the 69th meeting of the Council for the railway transport of the Commonwealth Member States
Vladimir Morozov, the Head of the Belarusian Railway, is to lead the delegation.
The 69th meeting of the Council for the railway transport of the Commonwealth Member States will take place in Moscow in 18—19 of October.
The representatives of the railway management from Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tadzhikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine are expected to attend the meeting in Moscow. The heads of railway administrations of Bulgaria, Georgia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Finland also take part in the Council's work. The railway administration of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the International Confederation of Trade Unions of Railwaymen and Transport Builders have observer status on the Council. The meeting will chaired by Oleg Belozerov, the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of OJSC Russian Railways.
During the Council’s meeting, it is planned to discuss a wide range of issues, including the results of the operational work of the combined railway network and the results of passenger traffic in international services for the nine months of 2018.Read more…
- RZD Logistics and the Belarusian Railway agreed to cooperate on the development of transit services
- 12 Oct|Corporate News
- Tashkent hosts first meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) railway administration heads
- 24 Sep|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway will take part in the International conference
- 7 Sep|Corporate News
- The four-capitals train Kiev—Minsk—Vilnius—Riga will begin operating on 28 September
- 30 Aug|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway will discuss future collaboration with the “Port of Duisburg”
- 14 Jun|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway will showcase its capabilities at TransRussia-2018 transport exhibition
- 18 Apr|Corporate News