The delegation of the Belarussian railway will participate in International conference for the adoption of the text of Convention on direct international railway traffic.
The first meeting of the International conference dedicated to acceptance of the Convention for the adoption of the text of Convention on direct international railway traffic will be held in the period from 14 till 18 November 2016 in Warsaw (Republic of Poland).
Igor Shylov, 1st Deputy Head of the Belarussian Railway, led the delegation.
The Belarussian delegation will take part in discussion of the document.
The draft Convention on direct international railway traffic has been developed by OSJD and adopted on XLIII session (2-5 of July 2015).
Besides, the delegation of the Belarussian Railway will take part in negotiations and business meetings with top management of JSC «PKP Cargo», JSC «DB Cargo Polska», LLC «PKP LHS» on the issue of future collaboration.Read more…
- Belarussian Railway and JSC “PKP Intercity” coordinated train on Krakow—Warsaw—Grodno rout from the 4th of September 2016
- 14 Sep|Passenger News
- Bilateral talks of headquarters of the Belarusian railway and JSC "DB Cargo" will take place in Berlin
- 24 May|Corporate News
- The international conference will be held from the 16th to 17th of March, on the Belarusian railway
- 23 Feb|Corporate News
- The delegation of the Belarusian Railway participated in the 24th Plenary Meeting of the Coordinating Council on Trans-Siberian Transportation International Association in Vienne
- 13 Nov|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway will participate in OSJD annual meeting on freight transportation
- 16 Oct|Corporate News