- city lines and regonal lines economy class trains
- international, interrregional and regional business class trains
Belarusian Railway and Minsk National Airport approved cooperation procedures for passenger transportation
According to the procedures the staff of both the Belarusian Railway and Minsk National Airport will promptly cooperate to ensure convenient transportation of passengers from Nacyjanaĺny aeraport “Minsk railway station to the airport terminal.
The number of transit buses will be determined by the number of the tickets sold for a particular train. The relevant information will be provided by the employees of the Belarusian Railway to the airport staff, which will then decide on the number of buses.
Passengers will be transferred by the comfortable low-floor buses produced by Minsk Automobile Plant.Read more…
- The Belarusian Railway Approved a New Timetable for Minsk Pasažyrski – Minsk National Airport Route
- 27 Oct|Passenger News
- A New Passenger Train Route Minsk Pasažyrski — Minsk National Airport Will Be Opened on the 7th of November 2014
- 24 Oct|Passenger News
- Transport and Logistics 2014
- 7 Oct|Corporate News
- Belarusian Railway introduces the shunting locomotive TME3 at the International specialized exhibition InnoTrans in Berlin
- 12 Sep|Corporate News
- Belarusian Railway takes part in the international specialized exhibition InnoTrans Berlin
- 7 Aug|Corporate News