- city lines and regonal lines economy class trains
- international, interregional and regional business class trains
Representatives of the Belarusian Railway discussed the passenger transportation issues at the meeting of the Passenger Rolling Stock Commission in Erevan
In March, the representatives of the Belarusian Railway arrived to Erevan (Armenia) to take part in the 15th meeting of the Passenger Rolling Stock Commission under the Council for the railway transport of the Commonwealth Member States.
The participants from the CIS states, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia discussed the issues relating to the improvement of the passenger transportation services and the development of the passenger railway infrastructure in general.
The rate policies were also negotiated with a view to making the international passenger transportation more competitive.Read more…
- The Belarusian Railway changed the international train timetable due to the switch to the daylight saving time (DST) by the EU member states and Ukraine
- 27 Mar|Passenger News
- Container Transportation in West–East–West Traffic is One of the Main Strategies of the Belarusian Railway
- 13 Feb|Freight Forwarder News
- The 62nd Meeting of the Council for the Railway Transport of the Commonwealth Member States in Minsk will be Arranged by the Belarusian Railway
- 10 Feb|Corporate News
- The volume of container transportation between China and the European Union by the Belarusian Railway increased 3 times in 2014
- 26 Jan|Freight Forwarder News