- city lines and regonal lines economy class trains
- international, interrregional and regional business class trains
July 25, 2014, a conference on " Improvement of customer service at the Belarusian Railway" is planned in Baranavicy
The key objective of the conference is the discussion about approaches to the development and improvement of the transport service system at the Belarusian Railway.
Within the framework of the conference, a customer service center will open for transport (TEC) at the station Baranovichi-Centraĺnyja.
Leaders and representatives of the Ministry of Transport and Communications and other public services, of the Belarusian Railway, as well as cargo, freight forwarding companies and other organizations will take part in the event.Read more…
- Belarusian Railway participated in a meeting regarding further development of the "Viking"container train
- 23 May|Freight Forwarder News
- The information centre at Minsk-Pasažyrski station is ready for working with guests of the Ice Hockey World Championship
- 8 May|Passenger News
- Belarusian Railway offers various sightseeing programmes around Belarus during the Ice Hockey World Championship
- 8 May|Corporate News
- Service centers for tourists have opened up in Minsk and Brest
- 7 May|Passenger News
- On May 9, the Belarusian Railway introduces a special schedule for urban line trains in Minsk, covering the period of the 2014 IIHF World Championship
- 5 May|Passenger News