State Enterprise “BTLC”, the official forwarder of the Belarusian Railway, opened a branch office in China
Belintertrans — Germany GmbH, subsidiary of the State Enterprise "BELINTERTRANS - transport-logistics center" of the Belarusian Railway (State Enterprise "BLTC"), opened a representative office in Beijing (China). The main goal of the representative office is to foster cooperation with the Chinese companies and to get to the local transport and logistics market. The main activity of Belintertrans — China will be the provision of forwarding and logistics services.
PRC representative office is the fifth representative office opened by State Enterprise "BTLC" abroad. There are already representative offices in Russia, Lithuania, Germany and Poland. Up to this, "BTLC" has its branch offices in all regional centers (administrative center of oblast) of Belarus.
BTLC is the leading forwarding enterprise among national forwarding companies. State Enterprise "BTLC" was nominated for the "Best Result of the Year" and won the "Forwarding Company of the Year 2014" award by the decision of the advisory board of the Association of International Forwarding Companies and Logistics (BAME).Read more…
- On the 12th of June, the volleyball team of the Belarusian Railway won 3:0 over its rivals from Czech Republic
- 12 Jun|Corporate News
- On the 11th of June, the 16th USIC Volleyball Championship was opened in Gomel
- 11 Jun|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway will meet the guests and participants of the USIC Volleyball Championship, which will take place from the 10th to 17th of June in Gomel
- 26 May|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway implemented the international reference and information system MERITIS-PRIFIS
- 11 May|Passenger News
- The Belarusian Railway will take part in Transport Logistic 2015 international fair in Munich from the 5th to 8th of May
- 30 Apr|Corporate News