- city lines and regonal lines economy class trains
- international, interrregional and regional business class trains
The InnoTrans international trade fair will take place from 23rd until 26th of September 2014.
The InnoTrans trade fair covers such important topics as Rail Transport Structure, Railway Technology, Railway Infrastructure, Rolling Stock Interior Equipment, Public Transport and Tunnel Construction.
The main focus is the presentation of modern rail rolling stock models, scientific and technological achievements in the field of rail transport and transport equipment, as well as systems of urban and suburban transport, long-distance transport. As the industry's leading trade fair, it is also a media event of particular interest both for manufacturing companies and eventual clients in passenger and freight transportation.Read more…
- July 25, 2014, a conference on " Improvement of customer service at the Belarusian Railway" is planned in Baranavicy
- 7 Jul|Corporate News
- Belarusian Railway participated in a meeting regarding further development of the "Viking"container train
- 23 May|Freight Forwarder News
- The information centre at Minsk-Pasažyrski station is ready for working with guests of the Ice Hockey World Championship
- 8 May|Passenger News
- Belarusian Railway offers various sightseeing programmes around Belarus during the Ice Hockey World Championship
- 8 May|Corporate News