Belarussian Railway and JSC “PKP Intercity” coordinated train on Krakow—Warsaw—Grodno rout from the 4th of September 2016
The tickets sale started at the 1st of September. This route will be serviced by Polish Railway. The regular train will run between Grodno and Krakow, bypassing Warsaw, Bialystok and Kuznica. The departure time from Grodno at 15.32 pm, arrival to Bialystok at 17.08 pm, at Warsaw-Centralnaya station at 20.15 pm, in Krakow at 23.04 pm.
On the way back the train will departure from Krakow at 4.46 am, from Warsaw at 7.36 am, from Bialystok at 10.30 am and arrive to Grodno at 14.22 pm.
The price for single ticket is 13,33 BYN to Kuznica, 16,39 BYN to Bialystok, 34,31 BYN to Warsaw, 46,77 BYN to Krakow.
The project is expected to make railway transport more attractive for passengers and tourists.Read more…
- Bilateral talks of headquarters of the Belarusian railway and JSC "DB Cargo" will take place in Berlin
- 24 May|Corporate News
- The international conference will be held from the 16th to 17th of March, on the Belarusian railway
- 23 Feb|Corporate News
- The delegation of the Belarusian Railway participated in the 24th Plenary Meeting of the Coordinating Council on Trans-Siberian Transportation International Association in Vienne
- 13 Nov|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway will participate in OSJD annual meeting on freight transportation
- 16 Oct|Corporate News
- Belarusian Railway commenced electrification of Molodechno – Gudogai – State Border Railway Line
- 1 Oct|Corporate News