- city lines and regonal lines economy class trains
- international, interregional and regional business class trains
Container Transportation in West–East–West Traffic is One of the Main Strategies of the Belarusian Railway
In 2014, the volumes of freight transportation in containers grew, and the container services kept on developing. Thus, the specialists of the Belarusian Railway cooperated with their colleagues from Russia and Germany on improving the delivery of Volkswagen components and spare parts from Europe to the assembly facilities in the Russian Federation.
As a result, since the 1st of January 2015 all freights from Volkswagen facilities in Europe are handled and transferred in Brest.
Under the project the total number of transported TEU containers amounted to 6492 in January 2015.
The terminals at Brest railway hub are equipped with the tools and devices necessary to handle, transfer and store the containers. Transportation participants effectively communicate with each other.Read more…
- The 62nd Meeting of the Council for the Railway Transport of the Commonwealth Member States in Minsk will be Arranged by the Belarusian Railway
- 10 Feb|Corporate News
- The volume of container transportation between China and the European Union by the Belarusian Railway increased 3 times in 2014
- 26 Jan|Freight Forwarder News
- A new AGCS is installed at Brest station to pass through Talgo trains
- 26 Jan|Corporate News
- In 2015, the Belarusian Railway will take part in the major transport exhibitions
- 19 Jan|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway got eur 160,000 as part of the international technical support to install GSM-R terminals on Minsk—Vilnius locomotives
- 14 Jan|Corporate News