On the 29th of September, the employees of the Belarusian Railway and the members of the UIC delegation took part in the seminar and meeting on the use of MERITS database (Multiple European Railways Integrated Timetable Storage).
The UIC representatives, including chief advisors Marc Guigon and Fabrice Setta, consulted the Belarusian specialists on the usage of MERTIS.
Note: the Belarusian Railway implemented MERTIS-PRIFIS database in 2014 and got access to the timetables of the passenger trains operating in Western Europe. Similarly, European railway companies have access to the timetables of passenger trains travelling within Belarus and may book tickets to Belarusian trains via European train ticket booking systems.Read more…
- Belarusian Railway commenced electrification of Molodechno – Gudogai – State Border Railway Line
- 1 Oct|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway develops a new passenger route Minsk–Warsaw via Grodno
- 11 Aug|Passenger News
- State Enterprise “BTLC”, the official forwarder of the Belarusian Railway, opened a branch office in China
- 16 Jun|Corporate News
- On the 12th of June, the volleyball team of the Belarusian Railway won 3:0 over its rivals from Czech Republic
- 12 Jun|Corporate News
- On the 11th of June, the 16th USIC Volleyball Championship was opened in Gomel
- 11 Jun|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway implemented the international reference and information system MERITIS-PRIFIS
- 11 May|Passenger News