Contracts with Freight Forwarding Companies
To make a contract for export, import or transit freight rate calculation with the State Association "Belarusian Railway a written application to the attention of the head of the Belarusian Railway shall be submitted.
The application shall contain:
- contract identification;
- registered address/mailing address;
- company’s short name in the Russian language (to fill in the SMGS shipping documents);
- bank details:
- for non-residents — settlement accounts in US dollars, Euro, Russian roubles;
- for residents — settlement accounts in US dollars, Euro, Russian roubles, Belarusian roubles.
The following documents shall be translated into the Russian language, certified and attached to the application:
- notarized copies of the Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association;
- notarized copy of the certificate of registration;
- any documents (e.g. minutes of the meeting of founding members), authorizing a CEO to sign contracts;
- if a contract is signed by another person ‑ a duly executed power of attorney issued by a CEO, which authorizes another person to sign contracts in the name of a company. The power of attorney shall be accompanied by a CEO’s authorized signature (notarized form);
- taxpayer identification number (UNP);
- general classifier of enterprises and organizations (OKPO) code.
Please note that according to a contract for freight rate calculation a customer shall pay a 100% advance and guarantee such volume of transportation where the carriage charges are equal to 20,000 US dollars. The customer shall also make a down payment towards payment for transportation and services. The procedure for the payment and use of the down payment is set in the contract.
For any questions contact us at: (+37517) 225 40 70, 225 04 08, 225 41 66, 225 05 05, 225 05 85