The Belarusian Railway changed the international train timetable due to the switch to the daylight saving time (DST) by the EU member states and Ukraine
27 Mar 2015
The Belarusian Railway and the railway authorities of Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia and Ukraine changed the international train timetable due to the switch to the DST by the European Union member states and Ukraine in the night from the 28th to the 29th of March. Since the 30th of March:
The timetable for the international trains running between Belarus, Poland and Ukraine was also modified. Since the 29th of March
- train No.805 Minsk—Vilnius will depart from Minsk at 08.40 a.m. and will arrive to Vilnius at 11.10 a. m. (instead of 10.40 a.m., while the departure time remains the same);
- train No.806 Vilnius—Minsk will depart from Vilnius at 07.14 p.m. and will arrive to Minsk at 09.44 p. m. (instead of 06.14 a.m., while the arrival time remains unchanged).
- train No.86 Minsk—Kiev will depart from Minsk at 09.55 p.m. and will arrive to Kiev at 07.51 a.m. (instead of 10.42 p.m., while the arrival time remains unchanged);
- train No.85 Kiev—Minsk will depart from Kiev 10.52 p. m. and will arrive to the capital of Belarus at 08.38 a.m. (up to the 29th of March the departure time was 09.19 p.m.).
Since the 29th of March
- train No.115 Minsk—Warsaw will depart from Minsk at 08.45 p.m. and will arrive to Warszawa Centralna station at 05.40 a.m. (instead of 09.46 p.m., while the arrival time remains unchanged);
- train No.116 Warsaw—Minsk will depart from Warszawa Centralna station at 09.06 p.m. and will arrive to Minsk at 07.58 a.m. (instead of 09.26 a.m., while the departure time remains the same).
The timetable for the domestic regional and interregional trains was also revised following the changes in the international train timetable.
For more information on the international train timetable, timetable for the domestic regional and interregional trains, please visit us at www.rw.by, contact the call center or attend the railway ticket offices.
As to the trains, which are going to depart from stations before the switch to the DST and won’t reach the destination at the moment of switching on the 29th of March, they will keep running in accordance with the timetable applicable before the switch to the DST.
By the Press Center of BChTo the list of news 2015 year