Fast Premium Service Train № 40/39 Polack–Moscow “Dvina”
- The train runs daily passing through Viciebsk, Smolensk and Viazma.
- The train includes first-class cars with double bedrooms, four-berth compartment sleepers and
economy class sleepers.
- First-class sleepers and four-berth compartment sleepers are equipped with TV sets connected to a video system. The train has a mini-library.
- The fare by travelling in First-class sleepers on international routes includes the cost of a food set or a hot dish.
- The train includes a dining car, which serves specialties of European and national Belarusian cuisine.
- Qualified train attendant teams are formed for provision of services in the train.