Fast Premium Service Train № 2/1 Minsk–Moscow "Belarus"
Its key characteristics:
- The train runs daily passing through Smolensk and Orša cities.
- The train includes first-class cars with double bedrooms and four-berth compartment sleepers.
- First-class sleepers are equipped with TV sets connected to a three-program video system. Each train compartment has a "Call Attendant" button.
- The fare by travelling by Fast Premium Service Train “Belarus on international routes includes: the cost of a food set or a hot dish or breakfast and the cost of using a train bedding set.
- The train includes a dining car, where specialties are prepared for passengers onboard. By request the waiter brings it into the compartment.
- Qualified train attendant teams are formed for provision of services in the Fast Premium Service Train.